It doesn't get any more festive than this kate spade bow flat! These flats were from last year, but they inspired me to think up a little DIY so you can make your own version to wear to a holiday party...
Bow Flat DIY
shoe clips (try a craft or fabric store, or find them for 45¢ each from ornabead.com)
gift bow with adhesive strip
hot glue gun
a colorful pair of flats
1. Before beginning, place shoe clip onto shoe and figure out how you would like the bow to be placed.
2. Remove the shoe clip from the flat.
1. Using hot glue gun, add a dot of hot glue to the top of the shoe clip in the desired location.
2. Leaving the backing on the adhesive strip, place the bow on top of glue dot, pressing lightly.
5. Set the clip aside to let the glue dry for at least 30 minutes.
6. Add clips to flats and wear to festive holiday party :)
To make your gift bow extra festive, try using an adhesive spray and add a fine glitter to the bow, shaking off the excess. Let dry. This is a fun way to dress up a gift bow for presents, too!