Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Monday, November 29, 2010
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Monday, November 22, 2010
Photo credits: Clockwise from top left - Dress by Vera Wang via Style Me Pretty, cake by Jen's Desserts photo by Rachel Olsson via Seattle Bride, "snowy wedding" church photo by James Christianson via Style Me Pretty, "Crown" wedding invitation suite by Martha Stewart for Crane & Co., panetonne favors from Martha Stewart Weddings, drink photos from Martha Stewart, flower photo from Martha Stewart Weddings.
With it snowing off and on for the last few days, its been very hard to resist decorating for Christmas, but I'm waiting until next weekend. When are you going to start decorating for the holidays?
Friday, November 19, 2010
- The signup deadline will be next Friday, November 26th.
- The shipping deadline for your gift will be Wednesday, December 8th (to make sure it has plenty of time to get there!)
- We're keeping the gifts in a winter theme that would be approprite for anyone celebrating during the holidays. :)
- There is a $10 price limit (not including shipping).
- DIY phobes welcome. It's all about doing what you do best - great at baking? Make your favorite cookies and wrap them in a cute package. Handy with a glue gun? Whip it out and go to town.
- We will all be blogging about our gifts sent and received, so you'll want to take pictures of the gift you are sending and the gift you receive.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
New reader to Marry You Me? Check out these past J.Bartyn for Marry You Me exclusive free downloads: The Garden Stripe Invitation Suite (comes in 4 colors)
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Go for a whimsical look with mismatched china, gold striped linen placemats, and gold flatware with a bright "bow tie" napkin, or keep it classic with bold striped linens and gold flatware .
Add bright pops of color to your ceremony with umbrellas as props (and shade for your guests)